2day rendering course at gold trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will learn the basics , any problems on a job and you could end up puzzled though ! Quite alot to think about when its external

i think you would learn more working for a renderer for a week than doing a 2 day course, you would have top be a plasterer tho...

I think this is the wetherby training?

If I am right you have to be competent plasterer anyway before you go?

I would give them a call and see... you can always drop in a check it out prior :D

how ever could anyone take that lot in two days! rendering, fitting beads, rubbed up,stone dashing, tyrolean and pargetting.

I wonder if you put the scratch coat on, on day one then come back in 5 days to top it off........................:RpS_unsure:

Gold trowel say "Confidence plays a massive part when it comes to rendering" :RpS_lol: .
i dint know how I've survived all these years with no confidence. :RpS_unsure:

I just don't agree with these course jobbies, IMO there one of the reasons why the games got so many chancers, not the only reason, but one of.

If that women can go on a five day bricklaying course and build a 1 million pound house I'm sure she could learn to render in two days :)

Hi mate, I'm in the same situation as you, im competent inside and I have done some rendering, I've booked the 2day course just to get more advice and tips etc. Im not expecting to be numero uno afterwards but a little bit more experienced!

I did this course and all on it were experienced plasterers .It is well delivered one of the walls are prep with a base coat and beaded but the others are there to apply. Andy is very through with scenarios and gets you thinking .It was very enjoyable and the interaction with the other guys is well worth the money. lots of different experiences and opinion,
You only get out of it what you put in. The guys at Gold trowel are very helpful and experienced I would recommend.

@Danny , i had a lad ring me up yesterday for a job called martin i think from newcastle way , i mentioned here and he said funnily enough the lad that owns the forum had taught him , a said danny ?!? Lol he has just been to gold trowel like . Good luck to him , quite alot of money he said and no joy yet mind ...... Big gamble a supose ! Said the course was good , i told him to come on here for advice and to maybe meet more ppl from the area for work !

Lol sure he said u did or sumit , haha a was gunna say .... Good luck to him ;-) seemed canny enough , i mentioned coming on here then he started explaining going down to london etc and that he new u lol , sure u have ur hand in good trowel haha hopefully be seeing him on here soon in anyways !

Lol cud be right flyn ? A think danny must of just been hanging round goldtrowel at the time ? Mayb trying to get a few pointers him self haha

@Danny , i had a lad ring me up yesterday for a job called martin i think from newcastle way , i mentioned here and he said funnily enough the lad that owns the forum had taught him , a said danny ?!? Lol he has just been to gold trowel like . Good luck to him , quite alot of money he said and no joy yet mind ...... Big gamble a supose ! Said the course was good , i told him to come on here for advice and to maybe meet more ppl from the area for work !
he as got danny mixed with shane who does the forum for gold trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.