3 plasterers looking for price work

Members online

Hi Toby!
There's a job in RAF Lakenheat(Air Force USA) I've got dry liners but they also ask for 2 plasterers.E mail me back vasypatrolea@hotmail.com if interested

i have worked on the us base at lakenheath before. plastering out a building, us spec not uk spec.
you have to change your money to us dollars, then you can only use the vending machines, nothing else as all other supplies have a subsidies by the us gov. and not to be used by uk personal.
then there is the security, only go to your place of employment and stay there do not go to any other area of the base, do not attempt to purchase fuel at their fuel station.
keep to the footpath, do not walk on the grass this is us soil!
a lot of aggro, must be worth a high rate of pay!

Last edited:
i have worked on the us base at lakenheath before. plastering out a building, us spec not uk spec.
you have to change your money to us dollars, then you can only use the vending machines, nothing else as all other supplies have a subsidies by the us gov. and not to be used by uk personal.
then there is the security, only go to your place of employment and stay there do not go to any other area of the base, do not attempt to purchase fuel at their fuel station.
a lot of aggro, must be worth a high rate of pay!
Same as that @malc ......lot of hassle, then an excercise, or alert, and then you're stuck....for hours.....h&s is a proper nightmare as well......and then the rates are same as normal.....☹️