Advice ; Going rate for pricework per m2 on-site in 2017?

Members online

No members online now.
Well my friend if you listen to music like that your either Irish. Half Irish or just love great music

Great music djr...I'm not Irish, I'm chrispy33uk, multi turder, trying to get better at a bit of plastering. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear :D

The question is how do you know music like that. I am more than interested because not a lot of people know that music .Chris

The question is how do you know music like that. I am more than interested because not a lot of people know that music .Chris

I'm a musician mate, I've been all over the world and someone introduced me to Paul Brady years ago (not personally :))

That album has always had a place in my heart.

Reactions: Djr
Brilliant thanks. If you can absorb music like that I have the up most respect for you

Ahh much better
images (20).jpg

I just remember him ruining Roy Orbison and Friends for one being the worst musician out of all of them then hogging the microphone at any camera opportunity and twanging a s**t E chord as best he could he's bloody crap

I just remember him ruining Roy Orbison and Friends for one being the worst musician out of all of them then hogging the microphone at any camera opportunity and twanging a s**t E chord as best he could he's bloody crap

Serves you right for listening to Roy Orbison then doesn't it?

Music is ace for pretending that you have good taste.

This is my shag blag music. I also have an interesting bookshelf, am a good cook, have a great rapport with the butcher and know all the best bars and restaurants in Manchester. Usually start the night in my mate's bar Taurus on Canal St (always good to know the owner), paying a visit to the Northern Soul bar on Tib St and Temple Bar near Oxford Rd - the one that used to be a toilet. Then on to Cloud 23 in the Beetham Tower.

It falls down a little later when they realise that -

I really listen to Little Richard, Boney M, Tom Jones, Village People and Johnny Cash.

Those nice clothes I was wearing are the only ones that I've got.

That meal was the only one that I know how to cook properly and I have a great rapport with the butcher because I drink with him.

Those books aren't the ones I really read. My Andy McNab collection, Evel Kneivel books and Beano annuals are hidden in the other room.

I usually drink Guinness and Rum, not wine and gin.

The Jag isn't mine.

My real hero is Lord Nelson, not Nelson Mandela.

We won't be doing it again any time soon because now I've got no money.

Serves you right for listening to Roy Orbison then doesn't it?

Music is ace for pretending that you have good taste.

This is my shag blag music. I also have an interesting bookshelf, am a good cook, have a great rapport with the butcher and know all the best bars and restaurants in Manchester. Usually start the night in my mate's bar Taurus on Canal St (always good to know the owner), paying a visit to the Northern Soul bar on Tib St and Temple Bar near Oxford Rd - the one that used to be a toilet. Then on to Cloud 23 in the Beetham Tower.

It falls down a little later when they realise that -

I really listen to Little Richard, Boney M, Tom Jones, Village People and Johnny Cash.

Those nice clothes I was wearing are the only ones that I've got.

That meal was the only one that I know how to cook properly and I have a great rapport with the butcher because I drink with him.

Those books aren't the ones I really read. My Andy McNab collection, Evel Kneivel books and Beano annuals are hidden in the other room.

I usually drink Guinness and Rum, not wine and gin.

The Jag isn't mine.

My real hero is Lord Nelson, not Nelson Mandela.

We won't be doing it again any time soon because now I've got no money.

f**k all wrong with Roy Orbison

Well after reading all this thread I’ve come to the conclusion that most agree 4 quid will be the going rate of you deduct the Irish singer gps being called a nazi add the curry divide by a Bollywood movie then times it by the oddness it worked out to 4 quid

Hope this helps

Love
Pagey

I've not worked on site, on pricework for 10+ years. So whats the going rate to earn on-site, on pricework, per square metre these days? (plastering/skimming prices) Any help appreciated lads!
I'd be interested to know too. In the early 70's it was average £0.50p 'per sq yard' Float&Set - sand and cement with a three-coat Siraphite finish.
Still used to manage about £250- a week though (Before all that Health&Safety nonsense

Just wondering what the average for skimming is per m2 for private work on a 3 storey 5 bed house?!

If you support Man U, it's substantially cheaper than if you support Everton. (because it's all kinds of stupid doing that)

Polish men charge you £40 a room but you won't like it.

@algeeman do it in a day for £500 but he's busy.

Who's making the tea and do you supply the buns?