Anybody interested in a few days in leeds

Members online

Hi guys
Looking at starting a job mid to late April in Morley
Anyone local intersted in some days?
It's all internal domestic, board work and overskim in a semi
Cheers
Dan

hi mate,might be able to help out as working at Mrs mums house during April.Shes in Morley top of Cherwell hill.If you could pm me details of rates etc can talk from there.cheers

Am interested. Am a forum member since 2011. So think it's about time I get some work off the forum. If you read a my posts u will see the passion i have for this trade. Am not just a new member that's on here looking for work :rolleyes: there is plenty of pictures of my work on the forum. And even a trowel handle I made. The members on here will let you know am a very very good real plasterer that can do all in the trade. Don't want to sound like a dick. But am the best plasterer on the forum. Not that there is meny real ones on here about 20 I'd say.

Thanks Keith

If it's not plaster its a disaster

Am interested. Am a forum member since 2011. So think it's about time I get some work off the forum. If you read a my posts u will see the passion i have for this trade. Am not just a new member that's on here looking for work :rolleyes: there is plenty of pictures of my work on the forum. And even a trowel handle I made. The members on here will let you know am a very very good real plasterer that can do all in the trade. Don't want to sound like a dick. But am the best plasterer on the forum. Not that there is meny real ones on here about 20 I'd say.

Thanks Keith

If it's not plaster its a disaster
The perfect CV-honest and balls hanging from top to bottom!You are hired :birra:
Recommendations available upon request!:D

here we go 07960123740.....stop being a c**t and call me you dickhead.

gimme your number you prick.
I tried calling you algee, but a lovely lass answered the phone and was asking my card details to carry on with the chat, you sure she's in Burnley, she had a very heavy Russian accent :frenetico:

here we go 07960123740.....stop being a c**t and call me you dickhead.

gimme your number you prick.

6F890E85-2713-451C-8623-07E5CE435578-999-000000ED2A40CEE9.jpeg