Anyone heard of this

Vincey

Private Member
been to see a property just now they wanted quote for patching up a load of loose areas in preparation for these guys to come in and coat everything tbh I never heard of them but have a feeling it’s the stuff that falls off after one year, if I’m wrong many apologies to the product but I have seen similar around this area that go in spray and rip off people and are never to be seen again.

D1E34B7A-1ACC-4658-914D-30A8A3BF31B4.jpeg

It's the same shite different day. Basically thick paint with a bit of filler in Covers up a multitude of sins. They charge an absolute fortune for it and spout utter bullshit about its "properties". I have even heard of salesmen taking old dears to the bank to draw,out the cash!!!

It sounds like plastic coating like Andura.

The stuff itself is good but outdated in style. Most of these companies are out to make a quick buck then disappear when it goes wrong. Most failures are down to poor substrate and preparation.

been to see a property just now they wanted quote for patching up a load of loose areas in preparation for these guys to come in and coat everything tbh I never heard of them but have a feeling it’s the stuff that falls off after one year, if I’m wrong many apologies to the product but I have seen similar around this area that go in spray and rip off people and are never to be seen again.

View attachment 19610
It's bullshit just get your cock out and either ejaculate or piss on your customer? I'd s**t on them too

View attachment 19610

love how the before pic is in black and white and made to look sketchy and the after is full of colour and big bold blue skies... :D the before also looks photoshopped :D

love how the before pic is in black and white and made to look sketchy and the after is full of colour and big bold blue skies... :D the before also looks photoshopped :D
Thanks for the replies, I gonna have a chat to this quote I did work for there Mum and dad who’s house it is who passed away resently and now this stuff it just don’t feel right. Suppose all I can do is give a quote and advise but seems near enough everyone I’ve asked says the same about it.

Thanks for the replies, I gonna have a chat to this quote I did work for there Mum and dad who’s house it is who passed away resently and now this stuff it just don’t feel right. Suppose all I can do is give a quote and advise but seems near enough everyone I’ve asked says the same about it.

if you look at the pink colour of the top image it follows the exact shadow of the image below it :D

The before image is faked :D

It sounds like plastic coating like Andura.

The stuff itself is good but outdated in style. Most of these companies are out to make a quick buck then disappear when it goes wrong. Most failures are down to poor substrate and preparation.
Agree, it's the prep that's key.
But it's only a paint it's not a render,but it's sold as a render. I've seen loads that have delaminated due to just being slapped on old existing render.turns out the householders paid thousands for a shite job that's only lasted a few years.

There was similar s**t around about 30 yrs ago. Used to peel off in sheets. Can’t remember the name of it though. Was like sprayable hi-build but pissier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was similar s**t around about 30 yrs ago. Used to peel off in sheets. Can’t remember the name of it though. Was like sprayable hi-build but pissier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was it called 4 seasons ?

I smashed one off and redid the job after they had been in , all peeled after a year, the bloke was that mad he drove to there office, all that was there was a chair and a phone

if you look at the pink colour of the top image it follows the exact shadow of the image below it :D

The before image is faked :D
Your spot on - and look at the arm chair to the right of the front door, it's the same colour as the building, pink and grey

Save your breath they have probably had a big deposit, my mate had hers done it looks clean but s**t and really expensive.

i did a job for a firm they used a weather tex system used a base coat (GRC) which is a light weight baged render with fibers in then before it dried we put another coat on top (x71) sponged over or floated flat, when dry primed then a weather proof coating was sprayed on using a greco they dont like to call it paint. i liked the system not the people selling it you got to cover up everything but the gang i worked with did,nt there was a very unhappy home owner i really felt for her i hope she stuck to her guns and refused to pay the outstanding amount i refused to do anymore work for the company.