As you know....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Ok so I am home and pretty much cant do a great deal of moving due to me needing an operation!

So I am going to be pushing this site and getting in touch with a lot of companies to try cover some costs for teh future hosting and other expenses and also to try and make back some of the money I have invested already.

I am also going to see a solicitor about running competitions on the site so will be looking at getting some prizes and sponsors of that.

Also I have another idea which I think might get the plastering industry back on track and give customers a peice of mind when getting a plasterer in.... will take a lot of work from me and I will need some members onboard for it to work but if it works oh boy!!!

I also will need to also try and live.... so I need to building website for people so if you need a site doing send me a message.

You will also once a month see an advert pop up, it will be a short form to fill in when this form is filled in a get paid a few pennies which will help cover some costs.... the form will be things like vouchers or special offers and you can opt out of it a week later.

Adverts are what keep this site the way it is FREEEE so dont get annoyed, however if you think its too much send me a pm and I will re evaluate!

I hope everybody is enjoying the whole experience of this forum I have enjoyed creating it and building it!

Danny

Bruce Willis said:
Glad to hear yer home and about to get treatment matey. Better safe than sorry. ;)

About to get treatment? I wish!!

3 months is the weight... the joy!

Danny

Danny said:
Bruce Willis said:
Glad to hear yer home and about to get treatment matey. Better safe than sorry. ;)

About to get treatment? I wish!!

3 months is the weight... the joy!

Danny
I'll do it for yer. My chisels are pretty sharp and I've a range of stanley knives. ;D

I have 9 months of hard keyboard tapping then we are off again

maybe for good....maybe not

thanks for the offers of repairing me but I recon teh NHS can bodge it badly enough... hang on wonder of they do 2 week courses??

Danny

Sorry to hear your situation Dan though i cant find the post that says exactly what happened but perhaps this is a good time to tell people to realy check your travel insurance small print they are a bunch of thieving tossers, i fell down a hole once in Fuertaventura 8 hours after taking the insurance out and they were trying to wriggle out of it while i was dying in hospital, this was a few years ago and i had purchased the policy through the travel agency whom i knew well and it was only intervention by them and threatening them with no more bussiness that it got sorted.Hope everything goes well.
Mo.

See everybody said get better insurance.... we had the most comprehensive insurance available there was no higher no extras we could add on... they just tried to get out of it

However they have agreeed to cough up a bit so going to screw the little son of bi.....

Kinder glad to be back to see my nephew and stuff so will lap it up fof now!

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.