Bear Beef ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23452

...... hasn't been on for a while, but anyone in contact with him?

Someone just posted on Twitter about some tools on sale at a car boot in Cannock that had "Bear Beef" written on them. As it's not a common nick name I wondered if he'd had any gear nicked?

Someone just posted on Twitter about some tools on sale at a car boot in Cannock that had "Bear Beef" written on them. As it's not a common nick name I wondered if he'd had any gear nicked?

I think he was arrested for offering criminal rates of pay, his gear is being sold off to help pay his legal fees. So rumour has it

I am I’ll text him now

Was it a generator?

Was it a generator?

No idea, it was a re-tweet maybe of a FaceBook post originally. If you're on Twitter have a look at the "Vans Under Attack" account @VansAttack

They post stuff about van break ins and tool theft.

This is when I really like this forum. That and the twisted, dark and depraved humour!

Hmmm. Doesn't always go down well. I visited a pal in hospital after a heart attack to collect the tenner he owed me and see what size his boots were.

His son nearly died laughing but his wife has never spoken to me again.

Fella in Lancashire told me he had cancer and then caught me trying on his jacket (with the fella who had the heart attack) Likewise, never spoken to me from that day to this.

Jacket didn't fit anyway.

One of my best mates was diagnosed with cancer. When she called to tell me she said "I just never imagined them saying the C word" . I said they told you you had cancer and they called you a c**t?! Wankers! She laughed. That's why we're friends!

I think his soul was destroyed when he won a competition on here and the prize was that float with holes in it ain’t seen him since

One of my best mates was diagnosed with cancer. When she called to tell me she said "I just never imagined them saying the C word" . I said they told you you had cancer and they called you a c**t?! Wankers! She laughed. That's why we're friends!
One of my builder's was and it broke my heart as 5 weeks later he died and I was gutted

One of my mates said he had been hit by the big c I said what you mean ca....he replied yeah a car

In cheerier news the students at the back of me have no idea their bathroom window is see through! Two just been going at it in the shower. Called Si through but think they heard me shouting. Game over :ROFLMAO:

Mate who's a joiner rang me once and I'd not heard of him in a while, used to do about four lofts a year for him. I answered the phone "alright bollox are you still alive?" In a crocky voice he replied "just about". He was dead three weeks later, diagnose with asbestosis :( great bloke and a s**t hot joiner, I got to go for a pint with him before he passed but didn't get a sniff at all his tools and van, he sold them for a song, c**t ;)

Mate who's a joiner rang me once and I'd not heard of him in a while, used to do about four lofts a year for him. I answered the phone "alright bollox are you still alive?" In a crocky voice he replied "just about". He was dead three weeks later, diagnose with asbestosis :( great bloke and a s**t hot joiner, I got to go for a pint with him before he passed but didn't get a sniff at all his tools and van, he sold them for a song, c**t ;)

Thanks for sharing! :llorando:

In cheerier news the students at the back of me have no idea their bathroom window is see through! Two just been going at it in the shower. Called Si through but think they heard me shouting. Game over :ROFLMAO:
Should have gone round and joined in and thrust large cucumbers up the students arseholes!!! Can't stand students

Should have gone round and joined in and thrust large cucumbers up the students arseholes!!! Can't stand students
My areas crawling with them. It can be f**k**g hilarious listening to their conversations though. Heard Ni after a few drinks telling them how pointless their degrees are and they'd be the most over qualified person driving a mr whippy van! :ROFLMAO:

My areas crawling with them. It can be f**k**g hilarious listening to their conversations though. Heard Ni after a few drinks telling them how pointless their degrees are and they'd be the most over qualified person driving a mr whippy van! :ROFLMAO:
God your ace. Let's get married but just dont tell your fella or anything as would be awkward lol