Best waterproof ?

Members online

johniosaif

Private Member
What's everyone's favourite water proof and method for two coat waterproof work on brick walls that are damp but not underground , I used to be a sika fan mthen went to trimix

i like to use a liquid waterproof rather then a powder.
we use the jewson waterproof, not the jewson waterproof and retarder as we find this one kills the sand and cement.

The cheapest I can find maybe around a tenner it has no use if you sort the problem out. Looked at a job tonight they were quoted £10,000 to rip the house to bits and all it was was a blocked chimney, it's the biggest con in the building game upto now.

Is SBR a waterproofer? Worked with a guy was using a dash of it on an old brick gable in the scratch coat.I walked as I said he couldn't rub it with that.
Maybe it would of been OK, what do I know.
Anyways medusa was the only gig in town in my day

Free Flo it's the dogs. SBR stiffens up to quick like a teenager seeing so.e snatch freeflo is great but not in your scratch coat as it just slumps and won't go off. SBR scratch coat freeflo in the top coat

Everbuild 3 in 1 works for me.
Used to be feb, but cant get that round these parts.
I'll never use it anyway...s/c is dead. Long live OCR.

Don't use it as it's not really waterproof. And it makes the mix weak and dusty. And if I have to use it. Just a small bit in the top coat.