Boring

Members online

Or get vincy to promote something and watch flynny come in a profess to be the oracle of plastering and tell him his wrong they can always be interesting lol

Never mind millionaires in London if I hear another farmer complain about not having any money!!!!! And anyway the amount of hedge fund managers that are buying gaffs around here you might start to run out of them in London !!!

Never mind millionaires in London if I hear another farmer complain about not having any money!!!!! And anyway the amount of hedge fund managers that are buying gaffs around here you might start to run out of them in London !!!

Never work for farmers or Arabs.

Never.

Funny enough I’ve just loaded up for tomorrow, I can start a thread about my new dust sheets tbh they are what I’ve been searching for not the normal crap ones in builders merchants these are Bolton twill ones , heavy duty highly recommend
D6C14216-FDDA-4567-9FF7-A0F0F79780E8.jpeg

How is this boring after my post about students f**k**g in the shower at the back of our house?! Honestly don't know why I try.... humph

I've just bought a bottle of red on the way back from the pub, give me half an hour and I'll entertain the lot of zzzzzzzzzzzzz

For the nature lover I have noticed the Geese are already heading south for winter, the noisy barstewards