Builder and client today

Members online

duke163

So we've got the hall stairs and landing on over textured ceilings and walls today when the builder/plumber turns up and on the orders of the client starts taking walls down that i've just put on ! Block walls !!!

Attachments

• 1502294823112.jpg
    1502294823112.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 372
  • 1502294849306.jpg
    1502294849306.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 369
I get terrible troubles on jobs with no project management. Dose my nut at times. Having to work off brand new flooring. Rooms filled with new kitchen units stacked. Having to skim a ceiling and turning up to find loads of downlights fitted the day before. Well if they paid you to skim it and then to skim again, great... If not walk

It was lucky I was in a good mood otherwise I would've walked . Still gives me the perfect excuse to go to a different job for the rest of the week that I was struggling to squeeze in :D

I get terrible troubles on jobs with no project management. Dose my nut at times. Having to work off brand new flooring. Rooms filled with new kitchen units stacked. Having to skim a ceiling and turning up to find loads of downlights fitted the day before. Well if they paid you to skim it and then to skim again, great... If not walk
I work for a builder that's like you can .t do that wall because this n that . And so on but it's day rate so I love it as every Friday cash is there . So if they want to change their minds suits me . Had another plasterer with us other week and he couldn't believe how little had been done for amount of wages we took .

Can't make this s**t up , I'm gonna write a book one day about all the things that happens on jobs , brilliant