Cortisone Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what there theyre for old chap :RpS_blushing: to be continued time and time again we all suffer from injuries and this thread may help someone:RpS_thumbup: its brought to my attention how magnets help and some new guys may like to read injury related threads :RpS_thumbsup:

thats what there theyre for old chap :RpS_blushing: to be continued time and time again we all suffer from injuries and this thread may help someone:RpS_thumbup: its brought to my attention how magnets help and some new guys may like to read injury related threads :RpS_thumbsup:
I can vouch for the magnetic copper man bangle.............i was specticle (can read my spelling)about vodoo magnets but my tennis elbow has been kept at bay since i started wearing it..........long may it continue............:RpS_thumbup:

i had a copper bracelet and wore it for 7 month's with no affect,then i when to docs with tennis elbow after about 6 weeks of suffering he injected my elbow left hawk arm , he said it would hurt like hell the night of the injection it did !, then like magic it was better, now after 3 months its back ,and with my knee its doing my Swede -in so i will have to go back again, but i think the more injections you have the less effective they become
then when your life becomes just one long painful -day you cut your wrists/thrroat and drive over a cliff simples ..........

I can vouch for the magnetic copper man bangle.............i was testicle (can read my spelling)about vodoo magnets but my tennis elbow has been kept at bay since i started wearing it..........long may it continue............:RpS_thumbup:

ive corrected your spelling artisan :RpS_thumbup:

doctor wouldnt give me corizone, i needed it in both elbows, she just prescribed pain killers, they didnt work so, im just off the tools now and healing up nicley

Status
Not open for further replies.