cost per m2 ?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselpower

Could anyone give me an indication on cost per square metre of a system (materials) not application. Probably a roughcast finish.

got a few people asking me about this now, never done it myself but im sure its pretty straight forward, however not my cup of tea anyways..

Would you need to repair any blown render first? need to cut bricks out on one anyway to suck the cotton wool out that some idiot pumped into cavity..

Thanks in advance..

Depends on the system. Render only or ewi and if you got discounts anywhere
Cheers for reply dan, originally it was a chip off and re-roughcast, then they told me they have cotton wool in cavity so said i would break through and suck that out then re-roughcast.

Then i was asked about these new systems with insulation then render so said i would give them a ballpark figure on materials costs, half of me quite fancies trying it myself but other half says, na feck that. wouldnt be any worse than some of the monkeys doin it round here (lets finish the house and come back 3 weeks later and fit the cills).

I have fairly good contacts so what is the easiest/cheapest/quickest/least hassle/nicest :) system i should be looking for?

Again, thanks..

Cheers for reply dan, originally it was a chip off and re-roughcast, then they told me they have cotton wool in cavity so said i would break through and suck that out then re-roughcast.

Then i was asked about these new systems with insulation then render so said i would give them a ballpark figure on materials costs, half of me quite fancies trying it myself but other half says, na feck that. wouldnt be any worse than some of the monkeys doin it round here (lets finish the house and come back 3 weeks later and fit the cills).

I have fairly good contacts so what is the easiest/cheapest/quickest/least hassle/nicest :) system i should be looking for?

Again, thanks..

I would get hold of your contacts mate. If you havent done it before id reccommmend that route

Status
Not open for further replies.