Customer Scammed!

I could not do a job for a customer @ not wanting to wait .(fair enough. I said if I get a cancellation then @maybe sooner)

Anyways a week or so goes by .
Calls to say do not worry about that job ,I have got a recommendation @ from someone out of bookies
IMG_3526.gif
they are CHEAPER
I said go for it ,thinking karmas a bitch …

Anyways fast forward 3 month of him waiting of them to rock up /@ Fuxin scammed him @£800 up front

Fuxin then disappeared @no answer @mobile
IMG_3774.png

I could not do a job for a customer @ not wanting to wait .(fair enough. I said if I get a cancellation then @maybe sooner)

Calls to say do not worry about that job ,I have got a recommendation @ from someone out of bookies View attachment 75002 they are CHEAPER

Anyways fast forward 3 month of him waiting of them to rock up /@ Fuxin scammed him @£800 up front

Fuxin then disappeared @no answer @mobile View attachment 75001
I wouldn’t worry too much @about it
@caspers victims, I mean customers get @scammed all the @ time ‘/;-@¥$

Calls to say do not worry about that job ,I have got a recommendation @ from someone out of bookies View attachment 75002 they are CHEAPER

Fuxin then disappeared @no answer @mobile View attachment 75001
@Casper