1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Damp works on the property we are buying

Discussion in 'Damp And Damp Proofing Discussions' started by Stef.mcc, Jul 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

It's very easy to look at it like that when you are in a position to do the work yourself but some people can't hang a picture lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

yeah that is true... we take for granted what we can do I suppose :D

3. Big Sy

Big Sy New Member

It is nothing that can not be rectified. Its all in a days work for a professional plasterer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. gps

gps Private Member

Agree, however not everyone can or has the money for this as I suspect in this case.
    So when buying a refurbed property you would fully expect not to have to re do after only a matter of weeks

• Agree Agree x 4