days you wished you stayed in bed...

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
should of stayed in my nice warm pit while dreaming of @JessThePlasterer and @Vincey .....instead of dealing with this shunka !!!

Attachments

• 20171009_104721.jpg
    20171009_104721.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 389
  • 20171009_104804.jpg
    20171009_104804.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 382
I love it.
Not only the dodgy crate on a batten, but then to cap it all, solid lumps in the bag.
Made me laugh out loud coz we can all relate to that :LOL:

should of stayed in my nice warm pit while dreaming of @JessThePlasterer and @Vincey .....instead of dealing with this shunka !!!
Board finish as well, looks to me like bags have been stored in damp conditions mate, looks like “starved” or “perished plaster “ working times might be shortened and classic signs are presence of lumps of partially set plaster in bags, I’d lift the bags off the floor if possible and cover them , hope this helps

Last edited:
Board finish as well, looks to me like bags have been stored in damp conditions mate, looks like “starved” or “perished plaster “ working times might be shortened and classic signs are presence of lumps of partially set plaster in bags, I’d lift the bags off the floor if possible and cover them , hope this helps

some swine opened the pallet to take some scrim off last week and left it uncovered :cry:

why are you and @stuart23 both wearing white clean paired socks ??
i though it was outlawed for men to wear white clean non holey paired socks ??

christ ....my socks are inside out with what looks like little cocks on them.

Attachments

• 20171009_133523.jpg
    20171009_133523.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 224
Had one of them today, as usual no water or skim organised, go in start bonding ceilings, lab forgot to put cement in the bonding,(gyproc bonding so sits for hours at times) so we put a Hit of walls on while waiting on the bonding to go off,they sit too, end up not getting F*****g ceilings on and just bonded out stud walls to get day in. Be nice tomorrow, likely need to unibond the f**k**s.

Had one of them today, as usual no water or skim organised, go in start bonding ceilings, lab forgot to put cement in the bonding,(gyproc bonding so sits for hours at times) so we put a Hit of walls on while waiting on the bonding to go off,they sit too, end up not getting F*****g ceilings on and just bonded out stud walls to get day in. Be nice tomorrow, likely need to unibond the f**k**s.
Multi was out of date since 22/9/17 , horrible s**t but did the job

No mate i had it last week brought in a sieve sorted

its enough to drive you mad....i cant stand the dust it creates aswell...wrapped a shirt around my face this week seiving through that last pallet.
getting a seive this weekend before the beer starts :birra: