days you wished you stayed in bed...

Members online

Today, the same, s**t rubbery skim, took ages to set, had to trowel it like 5 times to get decent finish on it, and of course the stones appeared in it today. Waited til second coating right enough then decided to show up. I hate this week already. :tonto:

Today, the same, s**t rubbery skim, took ages to set, had to trowel it like 5 times to get decent finish on it, and of course the stones appeared in it today. Waited til second coating right enough then decided to show up. I hate this week already. :tonto:

ive dropped back using fire exit home made plazzy this week ...after i flatten with trowel i ran this around the gauge....an absolute life saver for closing in all the scars from the stones.

Got up today and spent the morning under my car cleaning brake lines and greasing them up for winter then washed the car.... then got janes car and put new pads in all the way round because the garage said it was needed... had months to go on them but I was there so changed them anyway...

All my tools were at the other garage a trolley jack broke and my other one would not go high enough to get the wheels off the ground on the x3... so resorted to blocks of timber and a lot of swearing!!

Easy job but doing it on the ground on your drive in the wind and rain was not fun and so next time I will pay BMW to do that!!!

Got up today and spent the morning under my car cleaning brake lines and greasing them up for winter then washed the car.... then got janes car and put new pads in all the way round because the garage said it was needed... had months to go on them but I was there so changed them anyway...

All my tools were at the other garage a trolley jack broke and my other one would not go high enough to get the wheels off the ground on the x3... so resorted to blocks of timber and a lot of swearing!!

Easy job but doing it on the ground on your drive in the wind and rain was not fun and so next time I will pay BMW to do that!!!

you need to open a mechanic thread captain danny(y)

If you knock up in a big tub buy a sheet of eml cut it to fit over your tub

can you pass up a few bags please gibbo :cry:

Attachments

• 20171011_100826.jpg
    20171011_100826.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 160