Essex Developer seeking plasterer(s) for seven flats

Members online

No members online now.

essex developer

Hello All ,
I am looking for a experienced plasterer for seven flats in Essex , conversion of an old children's nursery , all been double boarded and ready in a couple of weeks .

:risas:
IMG_4357.PNG
IMG_3970.JPG
:inocente:

These jobs should be offered to forum regulars first. Maybe for a week and then opened up to the vultures to swoop in and grab then f'off again.
Agree pal there a joke are the 1 time posters get it all time on work section..there's plenty of regulars on here round that way so to the op dont give it to a 1 time wonder poster as ull most prob regret it

You're self employed man! Make the time (y)
I honestly though thats how it would be, fews days work, day or two fishing, few days at home chilling....reality is i never seem to stop, worked through the weekend....yet again

I honestly though thats how it would be, fews days work, day or two fishing, few days at home chilling....reality is i never seem to stop, worked through the weekend....yet again
We've all been there mate. It's a slippery slope if you carry on like that. You'll be miserable, trust me.

We've all been there mate. It's a slippery slope if you carry on like that. You'll be miserable, trust me.
Lol, pretty miserable now, done a lot of days straight and ive got a cold

I have been in bed all weekend with a cold... feel like death
as opposed to being sat in your warm cosy office with jane dropping meals in to you!? You must be at deaths door not being able to make it to the office across the hallway mate

Said it before and Il say it again I cant get my head around people working wkends..especially Sundays its just not healthy

Said it before and Il say it again I cant get my head around people working wkends..especially Sundays its just not healthy
No choice really, the next job got all narky cos he's got his decorator booked in and the loft im on wanted extra work doing so had to just suck it up and pull it in....wouldnt mind so much if I didnt have a stinking cold so its making everything feel a lot harder work

To be fair it's easier to miss weekends on site work. Domestic jobs are always screaming and creating pressure for no reason most of the time. I hate working weekends but it's tough when your juggling 20 jobs and they're all desperate.
I agree with you though kitchy completely.

Work is a necessity for most but it will consume you and only on your death bed will you realize none of it mattered or made any sense.
Work, rest and play !!!! In equal measures.