1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

f**k this vincyano....

Discussion in 'General Discussions On Plastering' started by algeeman, Jul 17, 2017 at 3:03 PM.

1. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

@Vincey ....f**k f**k**g this.....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Purple plum ? Got some myself last week

3. malc

malc Private Member

we used Purple plum slate as a base for pot plants around our new conservatory about 2 weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

whats wrong with it?

5. malc

malc Private Member

i would guess that his wife has given him a little job to do, he would rather be betting on football !

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Like your styles

7. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

trying to shovel a ton of it outta of the bag !!

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Builderboi

Builderboi Well-Known Member

9. Gibbo

Gibbo Private Member

Get on with it you tart

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. hstoke

hstoke Active Member

Bit of a twat eh they don't make 18" shovels (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Topspread16

Topspread16 Member

Should of put a board at the side of it and sliced the bag, miles easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

I have been digging a trench for armoured cable today.... that was tiring.... going to be a long time doing that :D

13. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

Them levers in a digger can be murder if you are at it all day long...........(y)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Sod the tonne bags got 12 25kg pulled van right up to area dropped um down side by side cut open bags and rake, took 5 minutes,

Work smart brother
    IMG_7343.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

in all honesty the bags been sat there a week.. i just walked straight passed it and into the house.
    sunday i heard the same voice all week saying "dont forget to shift them stones"
    today i opened the bag and thought ...you horrible fucker.
    that much shite has been delivered here ive gave up.
    my 9 year old found out my amazon password .....it was like christmas day in here 2 weeks ago
    parcels everywhere :mad:

• Funny Funny x 6
  16. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

Ohhh hell @Vincey ,........can you not see that you've put some of those bits of slate down upside down!!!!..... call yourself a multi- turder........pfffttt.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

Tbh mate it was only a practice job , I got a few biggish driveways booked in for a week on Monday onwards :whistle:

18. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

its like that in our house anyway... parcels every day :D love amazon prime :D