IMG_2106.JPG
    744.6 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_2106.JPG
    IMG_2106.JPG
    744.6 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_2105.JPG
    IMG_2105.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 533
Not bad for first go and you tried to keep socket clean with tape. Always use as less towelling actions as you can and keep your trowel and hand board clean as you go along. Cross Trowell at the end and hardly any water on your wall at all.

(y) next time take the screws out of the socket and pull it off the wall.....then tie it up in a sandwich bag

The bottom right pic looks the best, was this when it was wet? Looks like you have slopped a load of water on it, and consequently moved a lot of fat about. If it is flat and smooth, paint it, if not sand it, fill it and paint it. Is it an over Skim? Did you pva it beforehand? Are you happy with and do you expect payment?

Yeah that was it wet still drying it has a couple of bumps and rough bits yeah it was a over skim and it was pva it was my first time so i thought it was a good try for a first skim

Yeah that was it wet still drying it has a couple of bumps and rough bits yeah it was a over skim and it was pva it was my first time so i thought it was a good try for a first skim
Ok, pva is good, I always do it twice it can help to put a bit of food colouring in it to show coverage. I assume you put 2 coats of finish on, if so it can help to let the 1st coat dry out a bit (flatten it in mind) then put another coat on. In this case, sand it fill it and paint, then see where the blemishes are and repeat.

The bottom right pic looks the best, was this when it was wet? Looks like you have slopped a load of water on it, and consequently moved a lot of fat about. If it is flat and smooth, paint it, if not sand it, fill it and paint it. Is it an over Skim? Did you pva it beforehand? Are you happy with and do you expect payment?

It's in diy section so assumed it was his own home.....

Why would you want to plaster your own walls. Would you not just pay some dope to plaster them for you. Am free next week