Fit Bits

I figured I would kick this section off with this...

Myself and jane bought each other fit bits for christmas... I thought they would be a bit of a gimic but I was showing support to the good wife.

http://amzn.to/2xqgwhX

Well we have been using them now and are quite a big part of our lives. Firstly the wife did not realise how much I actually walk about and how much I go up and down the stairs...

We randomly go out for walks now just to trry and keep our step count up and generally it reminds us if we have had a lazy day....

We are part of a few weekend challenges and it seems to keep us active...

For you guys, may not be essential as it is an active trade but it is good to see what your heart is doing and how hard it is working :D

I've got the one with the heart rate monitor and gps. Wore it on a 25 mile bike ride and wore it roughcasting for a day and burnt off similar amount of calories. Still a fat cu nt

I've got the one with the heart rate monitor and gps. Wore it on a 25 mile bike ride and wore it roughcasting for a day and burnt off similar amount of calories. Still a fat cu nt

To be fair even if you had lost weight you still would be a cu nt

Before people get their knickers in a twist, was meant in light hearted jovial manor.

if they are in accurate then fair enough.. as long as they are consistent then that is fine with me :D
Ahh a man after my own heart......
Mediocrity is fine as long as it's consistent.......a fact mrs Dropsalot has long had to put up with........:whistle:

Ahh a man after my own heart......
Mediocrity is fine as long as it's consistent.......a fact mrs Dropsalot has long had to put up with........:whistle:

lol yup :D The fact I am making is it gets you out and about more so its doing what it is designed to do... If I wanted to go even deeper and track performance and what not then I dont think you can beat a chest strap and spending tonnes more money :D

I bought Mrs Beader one of those fit bits and told her that she has to walk a thousand steps a day in one direction . Its working well as i have not seen her for two weeks.:LOL: