Good morning guys (& girls)

Members online

RobDj79

Hi everyone,
I'm Rob just joined this site after stumbling across it whilst job hunting. Fairly new to the trade after working in music industry for many years so go easy on me lol!!
Seems a good informative site with site banter thrown in for good measure
Anyway it's good to find this place and hopefully get the help and advice that a noob needs in this world

Hi everyone,
I'm Rob just joined this site after stumbling across it whilst job hunting. Fairly new to the trade after working in music industry for many years so go easy on me lol!!
Anyway it's good to find this place and hopefully get the help and advice that a noob needs in this world
I hope that you have thick skin and don't vote Tory?

Hi everyone,

Yes banter... lots of it... dont take it to heart these people will have your back when you need it most...

You get out of this forum what you put in :D get involved and enjoy it for what it is

Thanks @Danny dont worry mate, I enjoy the banter,and as a bloke looking to gain experience i fully intend on getting involved. Been highly informative to be fair. Great site!! Good work

IMG_0873.JPG