1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Good way

Discussion in 'Tips And Tricks of The Trade' started by vfr12, Aug 13, 2017 at 8:12 AM.

1. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

of doing your hoses . Have tried many ways- under, over , elbow, freehand etc, but think will stick with this one. Having both hand free allows you to turn it so no nasty twists and surprises when it comes to use it again. IMG_1054.JPG IMG_1055.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. zolco

zolco Private Member

I wasn't aware of that you into gardening these days (y):D

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

Water tap is 60-70 m away, had to buy 2x50 m , also is good practice before you call me to do your garden. I like to be prepared and heard you in laws can be very demanding :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

DO this when I wash the car :D

5. Gibbo

Gibbo Private Member

Leave the hose out in the sun makes it easier

6. Great. Now I have to get one of those tubs just to coil my hose. :mad:

7. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

in the UK thats what most plasterers use :D