harragate

Members online

uni-king

Private Member
I know its a long shot but any decent skimmers available early nxt week to skim a nice easy flat out pm me.

How ya doin? Strange weather we're having aren't we?!
Life is good mate, not sure where you based but its raining where I am which is pretty standard....it was hot yesterday and was on a job with @Vince.....you should of seen that lad sweat:sorprendido3:....roll on the winter

Finishing a thin coat job today. Blazing sun, torrential rain, blazing sun, torrential rain. All day! My heads battered! :rayos::mad:

Finishing a thin coat job today. Blazing sun, torrential rain, blazing sun, torrential rain. All day! My heads battered! :rayos::mad:
Its quite funny im on a job today and tomorrow and he wont let me use any beads...keeps saying all the corners in this house are rough and not straight and im hoping yours will match in

Life is good mate, not sure where you based but its raining where I am which is pretty standard....it was hot yesterday and was on a job with @Vince.....you should of seen that lad sweat:sorprendido3:....roll on the winter

I can't wait till winter either. This hot weather is unbearable we are nearly up to double figures up here