Hello fromSpain New User

Hi guys. My name is JUan, I am from Spain. I am dedicated to the sale and repair of the machine plastering. Sorry for my English .......... Browsing the net, I found this forum, and I find it interesting. I think I can contribute and learn at the same time of your way of working. And if I can contribute, here I am

Hi guys. My name is JUan, I am from Spain. I am dedicated to the sale and repair of the machine plastering. Sorry for my English .......... Browsing the net, I found this forum, and I find it interesting. I think I can contribute and learn at the same time of your way of working. And if I can contribute, here I am
Welcome along Juan

Whereabouts in Spain?

Welcome along :D

15212.gif

Upps.

I forgot, it was in an English forum ..... As I wonder what kind of plaster used in Spanish the fellow Vincey, I answered in Spanish and I get excited about writing Spanish. I just want to know what kind of machines you usually use in the UK. When I was on sohw concrete 2015, I saw a lot of pft, mtec and a little euromair / mixer. And I wanted to know your opinions. As this thread is just a presentation, I will ask in the machines section

Upps.

I forgot, it was in an English forum ..... As I wonder what kind of plaster used in Spanish the fellow Vincey, I answered in Spanish and I get excited about writing Spanish. I just want to know what kind of machines you usually use in the UK. When I was on sohw concrete 2015, I saw a lot of pft, mtec and a little euromair / mixer. And I wanted to know your opinions. As this thread is just a presentation, I will ask in the machines section
Hello , there seems a 50/50 split in the u.k between mtec and pft machines , it's a big debate on this forum which are the best though

:popcorn:

I stay neutral in theses debates as I know sod all :hola:

I understand.
Here, in my region the main machines is mixer (italy), thanks for the great work realise for my old company. In this moment, I have my own company at national / regional level. Also have many machines pft and few mtec in Spain.
I´m working wiht pft/euromair/mixer and others machines

There the electrical mains voltage is 110 volt or 220 volt. Work more with 380 volt and generator, o no?
Simply curiosity,
Thanky