Hi guys,,,

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pftmonojetman said:
Are you a jock? There the only plasterers i know that call wet dash roughcast

No i'm not a Jock, i'm Hampshire born, (Winchester), but i do live in Scotland, and have never heard that at all. Wet dash and dry dash (roughcast) two different things. Who told you that?

Alright mate i served my time with a Fife man and he called wet dash Roughcasting and dry dash, Harling. Different names in different parts eh, to me dry dash is pebble dash and wet dash is very dirty

pftmonojetman said:
Alright mate i served my time with a Fife man and he called wet dash Roughcasting and dry dash, Harling. Different names in different parts eh, to me dry dash is pebble dash and wet dash is very dirty

Yep,, people do have different names for different things. Are you a plasterer,, float and set, render, etc etc,,, the real mc coy, for want of better words. There's a lot of "skimmers"out there who call themselves plasterers, that's why i'm asking. ;)

roughcaster said:
pftmonojetman said:

Yep,, people do have different names for different things. Are you a plasterer,, float and set, render, etc etc,,, the real mc coy, for want of better words. There's a lot of "skimmers"out there who call themselves plasterers, that's why i'm asking. ;)
Im a plasterer mate not a skimmer The real deal so to speak 20 years

I live in Lossiemouth Morayshire. Got married to a girl from Lossiemouth in 1968, and have lived up here ever since. If i been jailed for murder, i'd have been out by now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.