Hi there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choko

Hello,

I'm Steve, I'm a spread from up in Scotland with 16 years under my belt.
Been here a few times before for tips and but thought time i said hello to all you nutjobs!!

Give me a shout if you want, also has any of yyou guys heard of sponge floats on poles?
I was talkin to a a bloke on a site who mention them but he had an air of bullshit about him!

Alright bud, welcome to the asylum, where abouts in Scotland ur. ye. you just might have stoked the sponge debate again

Hey guys,
forget i mentioned the sponge, been on this site about 7 or 8 times in past and every thread seems to have people rantin about them,

I'm from Dundeee by the way,
Its where pikey's go when then fed up travelling,

Whats the dealio with the hawk or hand-board carry on?

The sponge is very much debated on here, some for some against, take from it what you will. Pikeys everywhere mate so is Dundee where they retire then? Lol, you a dens or a tannadice visitor then??? The hawk and hand board thing is a bit like the sponge thing, it carries a bit of passion for some, depends where your from? Bet your a hawk kinda guy? Just call it a hawkboard to be safe

Last edited:
Welcome Chico have fun Marra. :RpS_thumbsup:
Also always wear rubber gloves if using a sponge float & caulk board. :rolleyes)

welcome choco

its an handboard mate but some people on here call their handboards hawks :RpS_confused:

does ya mam make nice cake?

The sponge is very much debated on here, some for some against, take from it what you will. Pikeys everywhere mate so is Dundee where they retire then? Lol, you a dens or a tannadice visitor then??? The hawk and hand board thing is a bit like the sponge thing, it carries a bit of passion for some, depends where your from? Bet your a hawk kinda guy? Just call it a hawkboard to be safe

Eh up fella,
Yea i'm a Tannadice man, DUFC,
hawk, handboard, sponge or not!! Talk about politic's!!

Better clear this up now, and get the piss taking over with pronto:RpS_blink:,

1. I call it a fookin Hawk
2. I use a sponge
3. Also use plaziflex trowels (incase theres another clique going)

So take your shots,:RpS_tongue:

Alreet Marra, Welcome to the forum and...............its a handboard..................:RpS_thumbup:

its always been a hawk and not the harris type ive asked many spreads down south and no one calls it a handboard never heard of it down here must be a northern thing? and so it goes on....

monster youve asked many of spread?? pmsl try asking some normal folk like us northerns! its a handboard!!

:RpS_confused:
If half of youse is handboard and half of youse is hawks then where to these weirdo's fit in ******** Hi there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.