hi to all members

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spread7769

hi all,discovered this forum and think its brilliant, been plastering for 22 years now and still enjoying the crack with the lads got my two lads coming thro now, son no1 leaves the college in the summer and son no2 starts september so can start taking it a bit more easy , even tho ive bin plastering most of my working life its good to hear from other spreads tips and info, and hears me thinking only good spreads come from coventry ;) :D :D :D ;)

Welcome mate ;) forget the takin it easy bit mate , my two youngest lads work for me and my eldest and his mate subby's to me , hard work sometimes mate,
suppose stevecov breaks the mould then if only good spreads come from cov ;D ;D ;D

yeah that was me with them pillars and the bellcast , the customer was a nightmare he insisted that he had pillars before with a bellcast but it was just imp[ossible i took ur advice and used timber and ran the bell in turned out fine

self employed mate but i work with an old boy. hes retiring next year so ill take over everything. got much on?

spread7769 said:
yeah that was me with them pillars and the bellcast , the customer was a nightmare he insisted that he had pillars before with a bellcast but it was just imp[ossible i took ur advice and used timber and ran the bell in turned out fine

;) good man, give me a rep point ;D

i had a good start to the year full house in lea spa then straight on to another full house inn brum ,well overboard and skim ceilings and overskim walls that took me to end of feb then work slowed up got a hall stair and landing to do and an insurance job and thats it u?

we're doing a big job at the minute in tile hill. fitted all the truss's today. got a couple of months work their, extensions to build, big drive way to blockpave, will help brickies and all the plastering and rendering all the outside. had a couple of weeks off while we were waiting for plans to be passed etc but now we're busy with that. got a few jobs of my own to do. not alot around mate. and i cant help noticing more and more plastering vans going round that ive never seen before?!

I know some one told me that there is a plastering college in cov u pay £870 and in 7 days u come out a plasterer the tutor must be paul daniels "thats magic" ;D ;D

where is it?! a lad i know did a course and now hes got all this bollox on the side of his van but has asked us to do floor screed and artex because he cant do it.

Welcome aboard!

Kirks been working on the old word of mouth promotion of the forum... good job mate

Danny

Hi mate.

Hey Danny how about send us all a plasterers forum sticker for your website & we'll stick it on our vans ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.