House burnt down

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Had and heard some things on jobs but today beats them all just popped round to a nice 4 bed 1930s detached house that is over 3 quarters finished, it's been plastered throughout (bar 3 days left to do on Thursday onwards) , it's had near enough everything done,nice doors,re plumb,electrics,painted veluxs all looking good and in early hours of this morning the fridge started a fire there and has destroyed one half of it..

Any jobs going Thursday I'm free.
Poor bloke was going to move in 3 weeks.

That's a bummer, let's hope he was insured. I hear @Kitchy got loads on or @Lodan or you can come and see me and do f*** all

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's a bummer, let's hope he was insured. I hear @Kitchy got loads on or @Lodan or you can come and see me and do f*** all

Couldn't believe it .. Loads of friends on me Facebook ranting about brexit and dooming about what might happen in the doomed future doing me skull in and this poor sod was just about to move into a house that has took him a year to do up..
Puts things into perspective..
To be honest if the sunshine is out I don't mind a few days off..lol

Facebook is doing my head in as well...
Think most the guys on here could write a book of things that happen on a job..i always say the wrong thing,speak before I think,last year went and did a bedroom reskim woman was ready to give birth anyhow just been to quote another bedroom there she opens front door I say"oh my gosh are you pregnant again?"

She says....No,ffs

Think most the guys on here could write a book of things that happen on a job..i always say the wrong thing,speak before I think,last year went and did a bedroom reskim woman was ready to give birth anyhow just been to quote another bedroom there she opens front door I say"oh my gosh are you pregnant again?"

She says....No,ffs
Lol

She says....No,ffs
Always remember my mate asking this pregnant bird with huge boobs if she was having triplets :sorprendido3: she didn't get it but I think her fella wanted to smack him lol.

Always remember my mate asking this pregnant bird with huge boobs if she was having triplets :sorprendido3: she didn't get it but I think her fella wanted to smack him lol.
I said to another woman I did a job for "oh I thought you were going to say you're a stripper". .thinking she would laugh and no..yep you quest it..

She was a stripper

What knobhead I looked
:banda:

She says....No,ffs

U really are a stupid c**t (y)