huge house to skim

Members online

No members online now.
IMG_7363.JPG

:D

cant work out how to a pm
@scottie5 my gaffa might have huge house for you to skim if interseted about 4 weeks. berkshire area.
you should get £4/5 for skim.

That's proper decent of you , and im definitely tempted cause that's a decent rate.
Unfortunately it's a bit far for me it'd mean me putting my van in 6th gear and im not sure that it works.
We could get a load of spreads and maybe Danny off here all pile down on a weekend, smash it out on the Saturday and drink the price Saturday night.

That's proper decent of you , and im definitely tempted cause that's a decent rate.
Unfortunately it's a bit far for me it'd mean me putting my van in 6th gear and im not sure that it works.
We could get a load of spreads and maybe Danny off here all pile down on a weekend, smash it out on the Saturday and drink the price Saturday night.

the gaffa is back from china next week .....il get the details and post them up.
ive heard theres over 1200m on it.
the owner of oakmere homes is building it for his daughter.
(y)

the gaffa is back from china next week .....il get the details and post them up.
ive heard theres over 1200m on it.
the owner of oakmere homes is building it for his daughter.
(y)

probably more....the plot im on is 800m and ive been told its easy 2 and a half the size of my plot.

Always up for a beer

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'd be up for a mass skim off and drinking session....I'll take the understairs cupboard and inside the wardrobes

I'd be up for a mass skim off and drinking session....I'll take the understairs cupboard and inside the wardrobes

il take downstairs living room .....dont like walking upstairs....staircases.
kitchen with boxes n cables.
i dont like stilts either...or bay windows or reveals.
so can i take the 3 walls in the living room.
:p