I miss this ....

Members online

once upon a time I owned a bike like this......a red one....with viper pipes and a black double bubble screen.........Brum,brum

I Almost thought it was the penny farthing u went to school on at first from the title

amazing how bikes have come along over the years :D

Pick my new one up on wednesday :D :D :D :D
If cars had brakes like a bike, there'd be no accidents....
Buying a bike gives you supercar thrills on a budget.......big grins and heart thumping thrills.....

amazing how bikes have come along over the years :D

Pick my new one up on wednesday :D :D :D :D

What you getting?

I managed to get out on mine last weekend, can't wait for it to dry up and warm up abit and get some mileage going again!

What you getting?

I managed to get out on mine last weekend, can't wait for it to dry up and warm up abit and get some mileage going again!
I have a BMW s1000xr coming

62ce7041a9f1c692152207ad1c560c0e.jpg

Off to Monaco for a few weeks on mine in April for a show :)

It is a bonkers bike

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have a BMW s1000xr coming

62ce7041a9f1c692152207ad1c560c0e.jpg

Off to Monaco for a few weeks on mine in April for a show :)

It is a bonkers bike

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Oooh, Oooh, yeessss......
Correct colour as well. Looks comfy, nice riding position?

Oooh, Oooh, yeessss......
Correct colour as well. Looks comfy, nice riding position?

It is mega :D nice and comfy and I also use an airhawk as well which makes it even better :D 165/170 bhp :D so it is lively as well :D

got a bigger screen to go on to help with the wind as I m quite tall and pannier system coming later in the week :D

It is mega :D nice and comfy and I also use an airhawk as well which makes it even better :D 165/170 bhp :D so it is lively as well :D

got a bigger screen to go on to help with the wind as I m quite tall and pannier system coming later in the week :D

Nice wheels Danny, if I ever get around to swapping my gsa that's what I'd love.

Me and the mrs have had the same thoughts recently.....the clock is ticking and it's about time we did something......family will have to "get on with it"...
Think it might be time for a break.

Me and the mrs have had the same thoughts recently.....the clock is ticking and it's about time we did something......family will have to "get on with it"...

We came to the same conclusion, do it whilst you can, your a long time in a nursing home, if you make it that far lol.

We came to the same conclusion, do it whilst you can, your a long time in a nursing home, if you make it that far lol.
Had to turn my phone away so mrs couldn't see that camper van , she been going on about getting caravan, tbh it's good idea but my reverse parking ain't the best

We travelled a lot when we were in our 20s plan is to go again soon :D Sod doing it when you are old and gray... you may never get that old...