i really cant be arsed going to work

Just had a nice full English breakfast down by the beach,starting to enjoy doing jack s**t everyday (y)
IMG_2729.JPG

Same here! went fishing, great 2 days however was just about to go home at 10.30 last night and the bastarding bailifs got me :(

Is that that swinging camping site in the south of england the media exposed recently? Vincey, ya dirty animal yee!! :bananas::bananas:
It's caravan club mate , making the most of it , tbh can't remember much about last night , met a few couples here had a BBQ and stuff , woke up asked my Mrs was it good last night she said it was wicked we'll have to COME here again lol

It's caravan club mate , making the most of it , tbh can't remember much about last night , met a few couples here had a BBQ and stuff , woke up asked my Mrs was it good last night she said it was wicked we'll have to COME here again lol

Mmmm..... im thinking Inbetweeners [emoji16]

met a few couples here , woke up asked my Mrs was it good last night she said it was wicked we'll have to COME here again lol

Yep, just what i thought. Keys in the bowl and take your pick kind of night, and the aul "i cant remember much about last night" carryon once the embarrassment kicks in once you find out youve a sore 4rse :mad: Defo one of them sites :risas:

Same here! went fishing, great 2 days however was just about to go home at 10.30 last night and the bastarding bailifs got me :(

Memorise the words on the side of a Polish lager can & start reciting it when the bailiff shows up ... That's the trick around here anyhow!