Injuries

went to start a site- mixer after lunch , put in crank and wound it, starts up but wont release so i have to let go, and instantly it fires into my face. busted eye,eyebrow and cheekbone andconcussion. Funckin crank- handle had been welded at safety-release at some point by builder. no compo. justblood.
feckin injuries is what slows us all eventually.

went to start a site- mixer after lunch , put in crank and wound it, starts up but wont release so i have to let go, and instantly it fires into my face. busted eye,eyebrow and cheekbone andconcussion. Funckin crank- handle had been welded at safety-release at some point by builder. no compo. justblood.
feckin injuries is what slows us all eventually.
Those handles are lethal,I hate them.

I jumped off a hop up years ago and caught a squished bead end on my trousers; landed with it stuck in my arse cheek! Puncture wound. Still, could've been worse! :rayos::ROFLMAO:. Twatted my thumb on a banister a few months back and still painful but that's only annoying

I jumped off a hop up years ago and caught a squished bead end on my trousers; landed with it stuck in my arse cheek! Puncture wound. Still, could've been worse! :rayos::ROFLMAO:. Twatted my thumb on a banister a few months back and still painful but that's only annoying

sooooo many places we could go with that... but I am a gentleman so I wont...

I will let the others do it for me :D

Smashed my thumb a few weeks back when a spring clamp slipped when working on my old knacker of a car. One of those moments, when you don't want to look, realise your digit is still attached but feel sick at the thought of what could have happened. That last sentence is for you @CeeVee :D

Smashed my thumb a few weeks back when a spring clamp slipped when working on my old knacker of a car. One of those moments, when you don't want to look, realise your digit is still attached but feel sick at the thought of what could have happened. That last sentence is for you @CeeVee :D
I know that feeling!!

IMG_1256.JPG
Pulling down a ceiling today and a bit came down from behind me I didn't have time to catch it and gone full on to the back of my leg

Stings a little i tell thee

That looks sore.
The ceiling was still attached to the paper on it so copped it full pelt like a swinging pendulum few choice words were said but cracked on and got job done now paying for it as it's killing me

I fell off my ladders last year and concussed myself, gave my head a wobble and threw on a couple of walls... they were not my best effort :loco:

When were renovating our house Si cut the top of his thumb off, drove him to a&e where he asked the nurse when it would grow back! :risas:

I said you're not f**k**g wolverine!

Found it on the floor when we got back so I picked it up was like " hey Clawski! 1234 I declare a thumb war!"

He was not amused :ROFLMAO:

When were renovating our house Si cut the top of his thumb off, drove him to a&e where he asked the nurse when it would grow back! :risas:

I said you're not f**k**g wolverine!

Found it on the floor when we got back so I picked it up was like " hey Clawski! 1234 I declare a thumb war!"

He was not amused :ROFLMAO:

lol harsh

View attachment 19636Pulling down a ceiling today and a bit came down from behind me I didn't have time to catch it and gone full on to the back of my leg

Stings a little i tell thee
Did exactly the same a few weeks ago, I threw a whitey, thought I was gonna be sick! Picture doesn’t do it justice, but it frickin hurt, limping for a few days

Attachments

• FF0E5A17-FED8-43F2-9C57-B88DF35D23AF.png
    FF0E5A17-FED8-43F2-9C57-B88DF35D23AF.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 247