Insulation render rates for the south west region

RLPD

We have used Parex base coat and fine sand top coat plenty of times through a contractor on a day rate. We split off over a year ago and have been asked to price a house in the south west region and was curious to know the going rates per m2.

Thanks

We have used Parex base coat and fine sand top coat plenty of times through a contractor on a day rate. We split off over a year ago and have been asked to price a house in the south west region and was curious to know the going rates per m2.

Thanks

i know lads in lancs charging £55m supply and labour (not site work).
seems a decent rate to me.
skips scaffs etc.
then again its grim up north !!

i also know a lad up here who got 6K compo when a car hit him when he was on his bike ....he paid 4.5K to krend his house.

i also skimmed a huge house for a scaffolding contractor in the north west......i got £3.50 for it then after i found out off the scaffolder himself he paid 18K to get it boarded and skimmed.
:(
How many metres was in it if you don't mind me asking

How many metres was in it if you don't mind me asking

18K was cheap the house next door was bigger .....redrose got it at 20K ....because the fella who built it is a window fitter and charged him £58K for the nursery homes he built.

18K was cheap the house next door was bigger .....redrose got it at 20K ....because the fella who built it is a window fitter and charged him £58K for the nursery homes he built.
Was just trying to work out what the main contractor charges for board and skim

Was just trying to work out what the main contractor charges for board and skim

When I was on site years ago, they used to say for every £3 per m2 I made they made the same. Fair old lump to say they had 80-100 men on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hang on what rates are we talking here.

post says insulated render..
then goes to skim then board and skim so which is it and are we including labour and supply and externally scaffold skip and enabling works?

hang on what rates are we talking here.

post says insulated render..
then goes to skim then board and skim so which is it and are we including labour and supply and externally scaffold skip and enabling works?
good morning dan...
£55 a metre to krend
supply and labour with skip.

im off to skim the rest of my plot !!

@zolco approx 1200m i skimmed + a room on the top floor was taped and bay windows from top to bottom of house so maybe 1300m.
i was paid £4200 boarders got around £3000
taper charged £1000 and whatever for bays.
with materials the fella who give me the house earned what we earned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171126-061704.png
    Screenshot_20171126-061704.png
    2 MB · Views: 247
good morning dan...
£55 a metre to krend
supply and labour with skip.

im off to skim the rest of my plot !!

@zolco approx 1200m i skimmed + a room on the top floor was taped and bay windows from top to bottom of house so maybe 1300m.
i was paid £4200 boarders got around £3000
taper charged £1000 and whatever for bays.
with materials the fella who give me the house earned what we earned.
Over this side of the water the price of boarding and skimming would be the same. Seems by your reply there you got £1200 more than them. And you think your on only reasonable Prices.
Still I agree with you though

Over this side of the water the price of boarding and skimming would be the same. Seems by your reply there you got £1200 more than them. And you think your on only reasonable Prices.
Still I agree with you though

im on £2.50 for skimming at the minute mate.

settled in the north west now mate.
Would want to be cheap to live around that area.
At £2.50 a metre it would want to be a huge run of work without feck all fiddly bits otherwise by the time the labourer +his tax and prsi and a bit for the tax man at the end of year. Well there wouldn't be much left for yourself considering what it consists of to be a plasterer

Would want to be cheap to live around that area.
At £2.50 a metre it would want to be a huge run of work without feck all fiddly bits otherwise by the time the labourer +his tax and prsi and a bit for the tax man at the end of year. Well there wouldn't be much left for yourself considering what it consists of to be a plasterer

whats a labourer and tax man ??
il clear this up fairly sharpish for ya john.
i graft like f**k for a crate of beer and a few custard dohnuts.
my family of 4 girls rinses the rest xx

whats a labourer and tax man ??
il clear this up fairly sharpish for ya john.
i graft like f**k for a crate of beer and a few custard dohnuts.
my family of 4 girls rinses the rest xx
Oh man I feel your pain.
Nice to see a decent paycheck though without having to have killed ones elf for it.
My attitude the last few years is if it don't justify a labourer then I shouldn't be doing it. Feck it enough hard workers in the graveyard.
BTW the two and three bucket nixers we all do occasionally are obviously different, still hate doing them by myself though.