Job I done

Members online

No members online now.

plaster man

Private Member
Job I done that had a lot of detail in it
Screenshot_20171118-164450.png

I have to block out the main wall so more fun the old house had this detail so customer wants same done a lot of coins in my life but never around a window
A job I wouldn't mind doing with you , I'd be your run around boy , a bit slow but compliant

I have to block out the main wall so more fun the old house had this detail so customer wants same done a lot of coins in my life but never around a window
Ah that's not too bad. Wait till you have to do a set with a keystone in them around an old door in the middle of winter :muyenojado::muyenojado:

Old school. Good time of year to be at them. Get more time on them. Last time I was doing it I cut the wrong one ffs. Talking s**t on the phone lol. Got it sorted tho.

Sometimes I can’t even van share with other guys because I’m too miserable to talk, when I’m in the van I like quiet time radio off , no talking :buitre: sometimes I like to interact other times I don’t, proper weird f**k*r o_O
Plastering people are like that , except me and @gps

Xmas bonus ball on sale on the forum now, good numbers available ,don't miss out £10 in win £590 .selling well

Plastering people are like that , except me and @gps
I'd say I'm darn positive. I do talk to myself on sites though, whole running conversations. I had an apprentice walk off two years ago cause he kept telling to respond to my self directed mumblings. Between his phone that buzzed every two minutes and trying to cut into my deep musings with me, myself and I, he was too distracted. He said " you're overloading my emotional attention span" or some new age mumbo-jumbo. My glass is always more than half full, unless I'm in A Pub With No Beer ;)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I like that, never done around windows though......takes all sorts....
No right and wrong just plenty of ....different.(y)

Nice work. I like doing quoins an bands etc... shame I don’t get more of it to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk