k rend training

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky123

A lot of customers asking for k rend only ever done traditional anyone know we're I can do a course in West Yorkshire.

The course is in the north of Ireland. U would be better off doing a few days with someone who has experience use in krend.

A lot of people ,use the word Krend ,for a colour render ,bit like Hoover your floor ,try Parex ,Weber might be more local :RpS_unsure:

Thanks for replying guys bupmbed into a lad thats done it since leaving college he's going to let me help out on a couple of jobs to pick it up

If its still the same stuff as used in the 90's its not rocket science , follow the instructions and put it on.
Hard bit is timing the scraping back and using the right technique.
Was loads used to make out they were professor plaster over the stuff back then when its easy enough.

If its still the same stuff as used in the 90's its not rocket science , follow the instructions and put it on.
Hard bit is timing the scraping back and using the right technique.
Was loads used to make out they were professor plaster over the stuff back then when its easy enough.

Best way to put it on is with a machine.

No machines back in my day , was in the states in the 90's and learned how to machine plaster.
came back to Ireland in 2002 and everyone and his dog had one :)

Wil it put it on though? The ones that mix put the stuff on with a hell of a lot of water content I reckon. (Puts tin hat on)

Status
Not open for further replies.