labourer

Simon lagdon

I'm hardworking reliable honest can do most things can do beading scrim up mix up will work any hours or days 07788245657

I'm 43 yrs old I'm a hardworking reliable labourer so time not on phone but work can mix up anything sand plaster live bermondsey just need a job

Best of luck Simon i think you have posted before havnt you? Fingers crossed you get some graft (y)

I am looking for job any kind of labouring jobs will travel live in london many years experience 40 years old can start asap thank you 07788245657

If your 40 and been labouring with plasterers for years have you not picked up the skills to give it a go on your own? did your old employers let you on the trowel

Cheers any way any were in london I will travel
Simon this thread started October last year, can I ask what have you been doing since then , have you had any work off anyone at all since then mate ?
And if bobby was other ing you a job you could work down his way Monday to Friday and spend weekends at home?
Just idea maybe ?

hey you were 43 in November now your 40!how come you don't age?lol I'm sure your find something though have alook on gumtree or agencies or like plasterman said that's agood shout!

Yeah I have been working all this time work has finished for a while so that's why looking now and no couldn't stay away for a week at a time got kids to look after aswell that's why need london work

I'd do anything to get away from my 18 month old at the minute after a day's work she she's me as a climbing frame the whining and moaning is to much for me

I'd do anything to get away from my 18 month old at the minute after a day's work she she's me as a climbing frame the whining and moaning is to much for me
Mines the same age and he's harder work than being at work

Reactions: Mag
Older they get the worse it gets I reckon, my 3 year old is walking since he was 10 months old, constant on the go, no sitting down, jacked the afternoon naps as well over a year ago, and at 4-5pm he turns into a right monster.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Palm them off to the missus whilst ur pretending to going thru invoices on ur tablet and really being on here

Spend the 1st 18months, encouraging them to walk and talk.
Then the rest of their lives telling them to sit down and shut up!!!
Mine are 8 and 3.....

Older they get the worse it gets I reckon, my 3 year old is walking since he was 10 months old, constant on the go, no sitting down, jacked the afternoon naps as well over a year ago, and at 4-5pm he turns into a right monster.

The first 25yrs are the worst. Mine are 28, 26 and 11. Girls are harder work than boys....

My boy is 8 and he is alright I can't remember the grief I get now with my little girl with him when he was a baby

I'm having my first and I'll be nearly 45 can't wait tbh you boy's aren't selling it to me though!!!!!
Congratulations pal!

It will greatly depends on your Mrs too, if she's useless you're in for a helluva ride. Kids ok till they 6 months old, all they do is eat s**t sleep repeat. When they start talking and moving that's when trouble begins. all kids different tho, don't believe anyone what they say, just go with your heart.

Agreed..my ex was useless..coudlnt back it..left me and over the period of 12 months left me with kids full time...sees them every 3 weeks for 24 hours..mental health problems etc...I'm gettin married in Dec...new girl is a cracker. Never drops the ball...

Agreed..my ex was useless..coudlnt back it..left me and over the period of 12 months left me with kids full time...sees them every 3 weeks for 24 hours..mental health problems etc...I'm gettin married in Dec...new girl is a cracker. Never drops the ball...

congratulations