Levelling up wall

Members online

No members online now.

mickyburr

grand daughter just bought a house one wall is 2metres long when I put a straight edge up in the middle it is 2ins out like a big curve what is the best way to level it

grand daughter just bought a house one wall is 2metres long when I put a straight edge up in the middle it is 2ins out like a big curve what is the best way to level it

What Tinytom said really. Don't use Uni Finish use Multi

You could stick the sofa against it, so it doesn't stick out as far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depends how much it is going to bother you....

If it looks within keeping with the house then dont worry but if it looks a mile out then I would be fixing it :D

Hack off and re float and set (skilled part) or hack off and plasterboard ans skim it (unskilled(ish))

:D

But a full hack off could open up a lot of problems either feather out and skim whole wall or live with it for now

But a full hack off could open up a lot of problems either feather out and skim whole wall or live with it for now

I quite like finding those sorts of problems then fixing them... nothing to come back and haunt me with :D

depends how much it is going to bother you....

If it looks within keeping with the house then dont worry but if it looks a mile out then I would be fixing it :D

Hack off and re float and set (skilled part) or hack off and plasterboard ans skim it (unskilled(ish))

:D
Thats a bit out of order Danny. there is still plenty of skill in dabbing and skimming plasterboard properly and to a high standard.:cachetada: