Lidl's at it again

Natwasere

Well I went in for breakfast and thought as I got a jigsaw, circular saw and a drill all with seperate battery and charger thought sod it this will replace my Bosch 240v one until/if it breaks

20170906_083454.jpg

Lidl whisk goin strong after 2 yrs...radio went capput after 18 months...took it to.store with receipt they said i had to send off to head office.. couldnt be arsed

if it does a few jobs every now and again t

whats the bike in the background?

My wee little xr125 that I brought from a 17year old, quite fun green laning, only fallen off once so far... not bad in 400miles on and off road lol

Attachments

• tmp_10866-20170304_110242898996203.jpg
    tmp_10866-20170304_110242898996203.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 544
My wee little xr125 that I brought from a 17year old, quite fun green laning, only fallen off once so far... not bad in 400miles on and off road lol

I came off my 250 a few back green laning :D 125 are good green laners to be honest and a lot of fun :D

I rode a Honda Grom the other day :D loads of fun :D

Take the circular saw back it's the biggest pile of sh!te ever.
You will struggle to find a material thin enough or soft enough that it would cut.
Utter utter utter crap.

Buy cheap buy twice
I bought the hilti in the end to replace my Bosch now thats an awesome bit of kit .
20171114_130445.jpg

I found something occasionally useful and cheap only a stones throw from Aldi today...... it was @flynnyman !!

We politely remind you that if we catch you trading on our turf again shits gonna go dooooown!! :p

Aaarrgh........that’s the number one giveaway they tell you never to do in spy school........that and blurt out “just off to do a bit of spying”...........
Surely the first rule of spy school is don't tell people you went to spy school... by telling people what they tell you not to do in spy school... o_O

...... I hope the country isn't relying on you!

Surely the first rule of spy school is don't tell people you went to spy school... by telling people what they tell you not to do in spy school... o_O

...... I hope the country isn't relying on you!
Doh!!!!!!........

Shhhhhhh.........you int seen me, ok?

Phew......think I got away with it.........close one though.....darn those pesky girly plasterers.....

I borrowed 1 of them workzone 240v breakers today and I couldn’t believe how good it was proper handy bit if kit saved me a hours trip back to the yard for hydraulic breaker