Limelite High Impact Finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisamyphillip

Just finished putting on the Limelite Rnovating Plaster and probably going to use Limelite High Impact Finish.

Been reading some horror stories about the application - any experience on here about applying….Tips, do's don'ts etc

Much appreciated for all feedback :)

Got any pics of the backing?
Standard scratched Limelite Renovating Plaster. Limelite Hard Impact Finish, is applied straight on….

Attachments

• DSC_1104.JPG
    DSC_1104.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 924
  • DSC_1103.JPG
    DSC_1103.JPG
    850.7 KB · Views: 2,054
Sure that's limelight mate? I can remember it it being like a render to look at and using 10mm beads then limelight then skim, not beads on top of the backing like that? Not trying to pick nits just asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus is that supposed to be your keyed backing coat for your skim to sit on???

I'm genuinely not winding you up its going to fail if you leave it like that???

Surley your not a plasterer???????

If it's limelite and you just put it on your in for a fun night[emoji1]

Lol 12 hour sets cor beat em I hated knocking the finish up it was a t**t and the backing was even worse burnt f**k out my hands cus " ar Dow neyd any gluvs arm a mon aer I" lol I was 17 an a t**t with burnt skin

Lol 12 hour sets cor beat em I hated knocking the finish up it was a t**t and the backing was even worse burnt f**k out my hands cus " ar Dow neyd any gluvs arm a mon aer I" lol I was 17 an a t**t with burnt skin

It's only your age that's changed then [emoji16][emoji23][emoji23]

I did mate when they did the refurbs in wolvo n on the Lunt for Barry then Nick the nobhead [emoji1]

Did you ever work up hurst hill on the limelight for Barry?
Barry was a diamond mate I remember when he came round and was asking the blokes I was labouring for if we wanted to work in Northampton, me being a bit wet behind the ears asked where's Northampton baz? He said down south ya c**t! I said why call it Northampton if it's down south baz? Then he said "why did ya dad stick his prick in ya mother?" Which gave me a puzzled look on me mush and baz said "exactly! f**k knows" Pmsl,
Was it the Scotland's in wolvo?

Did you ever work up hurst hill on the limelight for Barry?
Barry was a diamond mate I remember when he came round and was asking the blokes I was labouring for if we wanted to work in Northampton, me being a bit wet behind the ears asked where's Northampton baz? He said down south ya c**t! I said why call it Northampton if it's down south baz? Then he said "why did ya dad stick his prick in ya mother?" Which gave me a puzzled look on me mush and baz said "exactly! f**k knows" Pmsl,
Was it the Scotland's in wolvo?

Haha Barry was sound , didn't go over the Scotland's I worked on all saints road by bowling alley in wolvo by Matalan doing bits of render and internals and apoxy resin to fix window cills where scaffs had bost and chipped them had to do one ceiling off wall to wall beds showed Barry he went f**k them they will av to wash the sheets was like skimming on the moon! Then went over Lunt dabbing n skimming nicks job and he tried to pay me 450 to hack off a living room and hall stairs re-dab and skim on my own so we parted ways after words

In my experience Limelite can be difficult to get right if its cold and wet, as usual this time of year. The Renovating goes on like a dream and the high impact finish can do, just takes a bit of time to go off and its different to multi. Sticks to your tools less too.

Wow, done a staircase on a listed building, use very little water, dont use a speedskim, make sure backing is flat and the key isnt heavy!! dont think youve got much of a key though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.