Lol

Everything works Keith, I'd suggest beddy says it's not as good in the lines of user interface maybe, and like he says no catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thats what i mean. All channels work. Recording works. The picture quality is better than on kodi. Its 100% as good as sky for picture quality

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

If you hit epg beddy, then blue, there is a search option where you type in name of a program where it will show you what channels it's on in next 7 days, you can record from here also. Can work it similar to series link if need be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe its just because im used to sky.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
In a couple of months you'll forget all about sky and will just feel like its normal. The catch up tv I watch through my smart tv, easy enough to use. Did you get a hard drive?

I don't think he gives a f**k tbh. It's all about the money. He makes me laugh tho sometimes and other times he can piss me off lol

He is talking about how men his age are feeling, if it was any other heavy weight world champion who spoke out like him, it would make world news and I hope it does and they pick up on this.

Me clemo! That Whyte fight was shocking tho..turned footy on now I'm not arsed about Conor benns fight but every fight after that I'm looking fward to

Me clemo! That Whyte fight was shocking tho..turned footy on now I'm not arsed about Conor benns fight but every fight after that I'm looking fward to
It was all ways going to be a walk in the park for young Ben good we boxer tho

Turned it on wen I heard Benn won in 1st round I thought sound eubank is on now then turn telly bk to boxing and sum f**k*r called Felix cash is fighting lol..

Ur mans bottled it hasn't he! Fury!!all that aggro he give wlad and haye about pulling out then he pulls out with a strained ankle..shocking excuse u mean he wants another 2 months to shed the weight