Looking for plasterers for conservatory roofs

We're looking for plasterers that can also batten and board - (is a must). We replace conservatory roofs all over the country and want some plastering teams going in behind us to finish the jobs off. There are often hips and valleys that must be overcome, long term work at fantastic pay in cash from the customer at the end of every job.

14089303_1399765256719755_6261982711560447984_n.jpg

might be worth putting some contact details on mate.Sure one of the lads or ladies will be interested.

I could do beds and herts, by the end of the night we will have the country covered

Plasterer round here has been on it for the last five years, I have mentioned it before, also just to add and i must of corrected over a thousand people on this........................it's not a roof it's a f**k**g ceiling ;)

Done some conservatory roofs battened with Isover insulation,board and skimmed we could cover Luton to Grimsby boarder.

I've done a few of these they ain't cheap either 10k plus poor plasterer gets all the crap work hard to cut them angles plus even harder to skim and make line crisp especially if they won't allow a bead