lovely house

S a plastering

Private Member
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
started this today going to be lovely when done in wilmslow how the other half live

Wetherby heck k&a ste? Thin coat job?
I like Wetherby stuff. It's 10 mins from me so I use it a lot. Never had any problems (y)

Wetherby heck k&a ste? Thin coat job?
I like Wetherby stuff. It's 10 mins from me so I use it a lot. Never had any problems (y)
yes pal fukin struggeld clipping the drip bead onto the base rail bent all the way along wher diff trades have caught it clumsy fukkers

Beautiful looking house and tidy work there Madmonk!

I'm seeing more and more stacked slate or stone being incorporated with modern render in externals on new houses now - even getting some tested to be bonded to Aquapanel Exterior for several projects... Great looking feature and combination!

Beautiful looking house and tidy work there Madmonk!

I'm seeing more and more stacked slate or stone being incorporated with modern render in externals on new houses now - even getting some tested to be bonded to Aquapanel Exterior for several projects... Great looking feature and combination!
I was working on a bar last week and they had sheets of slate about 6x3, cut to about 2mm with a Resin on the back, made them really flexible but very smart.

I was working on a bar last week and they had sheets of slate about 6x3, cut to about 2mm with a Resin on the back, made them really flexible but very smart.

Yeah - Trends, styles and more importantly manufacturing ability have really changed over the past few years

Been seeing more and more thin natural stones and realistic tiles come to the market recently - it is then all about cost!

just looks like a fairly standard house to me, or am I missing something...? but tidy rendering fair play.