M tech 200

Is it not a pain in the hole putting a g4 or k4 in and out of a van. They must be over 200kg. I hate putting the ritmo in and out.

Its vile wheels are s**t on the k4 to small needs bigger wheels the wheels are the m200 are bigger can be hard on site getting the bigger machine on and off, I tend to leave the machine on site just take the top motor home with me

I find it the down side to the electric machines. Putting them in and out of the van. And the generator. Diesels u just pull the c**ts.

M tec m200 comes apart well quick if you wanted to.

But I can get it in and out the van on me own no probs.

But like you say, it'd be well easy if you just towed one.

M tec m200 comes apart well quick if you wanted to.

But I can get it in and out the van on me own no probs.

But like you say, it'd be well easy if you just towed one.

Ritmo can brake in to 3 parts in about 1 min. But that's 3 didn't parts to put in and out of the van lol. Sounds lazy. But it's annoying as f**k. But when I have to get the machine it's at the back of my house and take it to the front where the van is parked. I live in a semi detached. We have a lockup 2 min up the road could leave the machine up there but don't as I still have to put it in and out of the van. If I do get a diesel machine I'll leave it there. Then all I have to do is hook it on and off you go. I'll still keep the ritmo tho.

Why did u buy it if u have the k4. Smaller jobs?

Yep got it for smaller mono jobs and spraying basecoats. It came up second hand with skim set up. Never used that tho I can't get my head around spraying finish enough to be arsed getting it all out van and setting it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk