Maite/Monorex on a box dormer - Bristol

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmers

Hey everyone,

As per title really, does anyone have any recommendations for people/companies that might be interested in pricing up a full width box dormer. It'll be 5mm Maite and 10mm Monorex when scraped and on Pender Pro. About 18m-20m.

Thanks

I think @adcar is from Bristol, there are a few others. Someone will be along soon enough :D

Hi Jimmers

There are lots of Bristol boys on here - pop back later tonight

Good to hear you have chosen a boarded render option for your Dorma - if you have any issues getting your board, or want further assistance on detailing the work, let me know.... I am the technical guy who looks after an alternative to the board you have mentioned, also suitable for use behind Parex - brochure details in my signature below, dorma details are not in it, but we do assist

Good Luck

Richard Lord
rlord@knauf.co.uk

if its going on a carrier board it wants to be parex ehi mineral render not monorex, monorex is to heavy.

the size shouldn't make a difference, wether its 1 metre or a 100 metres its still on board, anyhow if they've told you that crack on

Just wanted to pop back here to thank PF for providing a platform for end users like me to get in touch with firms like Rowland Plastering and also to thank those guys for doing a great job.

Just wanted to pop back here to thank PF for providing a platform for end users like me to get in touch with firms like Rowland Plastering and also to thank those guys for doing a great job.
thanks jimmers your welcome thanks for the work mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.