Make good multi skim.

Members online

I’m not saying you or anyone did or does struggle I’m just saying the Multi finish today is crap compared to what plaster was like in the eighties and nineties, the stuff froze those times wasn’t affected by the damp or winter if you can’t remember buy a few bags of the Irish stuff it will remind you of how easy it should be and was
I'll stick with multi at minute while I can get it

did two ceilings today with the make good and both came out well.did a staircase with it last week and had a nightmare,think I'm getting used to it and dare i say it.....i quite like it
IMG_3372.JPG
IMG_3371.JPG

staircase was awful,i gave up,it was setting so randomly but todays ceilings were fine.the date runs out in october so not sure if thats a good or bad batch. got to rub the staircase down,the plasterboard was all over the place as well and it wouldn't float over the joints like bg would've done as once you build the make good up you start getting the aggro:frenetico:

staircase was awful,i gave up,it was setting so randomly but todays ceilings were fine.the date runs out in october so not sure if thats a good or bad batch. got to rub the staircase down,the plasterboard was all over the place as well and it wouldn't float over the joints like bg would've done as once you build the make good up you start getting the aggro:frenetico:

My ceiling with carlite today looks worse than that!!!

Its a F*****g awful time to be a spread!

not tried the carlite yet(not since the 80s)always remember it being nice and gave you loads of time as well,i think it was serephite for masonry back then.

I had same scenario looked Ok at first n drys out then the trouble starts lucky I know the painter but I lost money on the job has he at rub 2 ceilings down fill etc n then paint 3 coats on each ,I’ll wait for the 2nd batch n then I’d like see it trialled properly by make good

when i done the ceilings today i put two good coats straight on,flattened them with a plaziflex two or three times to get it near perfect then left it to almost go grey then hit it with a steel trowel and water.

October date is the bad batch. November onwards. You will no when Youve got the new stuff It’s 100 times easier to use and sets evenly