Makita DST 221Z cordless stapler

Members online

Beenereb4

Anyone have one?
Im wondering if they will be decent for plaster beads and ceiling insulation, I know they are pricey but if they can ping a staple through a bead everytime they could well be worth it.

Anyone have one?
Im wondering if they will be decent for plaster beads and ceiling insulation, I know they are pricey but if they can ping a staple through a bead everytime they could well be worth it.
I have a paslode im200 stapler would not try beading with it it would tear the bead apart, makita might be more delicate tho

I had a Stanley sharpshooter for about 6 years! Still going I gave it to my apprentice. Biggest mistake! I bought an arrow T50 RED, bag of shite! Took it back and got the old bulletproof Arrow T50, bag of s**t!
Should have just got another Stanley :rayos:

I had a Stanley sharpshooter for about 6 years! Still going I gave it to my apprentice. Biggest mistake! I bought an arrow T50 RED, bag of shite! Took it back and got the old bulletproof Arrow T50, bag of s**t!
Should have just got another Stanley :rayos:

Arrow is the s**t one's I had f**k**g durt. Where can I get the stanley

Had a go with a dewalt one the other day seemed pretty good , the spread whose it was rated it
I have the dewalt for almost 2 years it's good but you have to get the jist of it, prior to that was using tacwise, cheap as chips

The stanley ones seem to f#ck up quicker these days plus the tacwise staples jam all the time

f**k that on skim beads to board! Picked up the cordless stapler on the way home and so far I'm happy that it can fire through the beads with no damage. I'll see how it goes tomorrow and update the thread
You're mad but I like it. Aren't they £200+?

190 + vat but I get that back. If it saves me the stress of misfiring staplers I'm happy as that is the main thing with my job that makes me go f**k**g mental.