Megamixer Died BOOOOOOO

Members online

I got a wee vitrex, it was alright, only used it once for a homer. Don't know that it would stand day in day out use all the same, and wouldnt mix heavier than skim or bonding with it, saying that I mixed sand cement but only a half bucket with white cement got reveals, so not a real test of it.
I've got one too
It mixes everything
Had it 6 years going well
Stuff the mega drills
Just paying for the name

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Eibenstocks we use, they knock up everything including a gauge of sand and cement 4 bags sand and a bag of dust, even used the 1800 watt one for floor screed

see some plastic plasterers with fckin tiny little cheap mixers just think to myself wtf
I.ve got mega mixer . Had it bout 14 years I think only changed brushes once. Lads got a 70 quid thing and have to say it comes in really handy for little jobs.

Have mega mixers sorted the slow start switch yet. Seem to have been a prob of em allways losing slow start

English please lol
if you have ever changed a switch on a refina open it up it will have what looks like a little white box across the two terminals its that does the slow start so could be that piece of piss to fit mate not difficult at all

My Alfa eunstock?? 1800 packed in ,earth shortage tripping out ,I’m told cost too much to repair ouch Makitas any good?