Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbmattb

Just thought i would say introduce myself as there is a place to do so. I am undertaking a career change (was working in accounts but hated it!). Currently studying an NVQ in plastering which is going really well. Am I going to find it impossible finding work without experience? If so any advice would be much appreciated?

welcome matt, wow thats a complete career change, my mates an accountant and the last thing i could see him doing is plastering. unfortunately works tight at the minute wether you are experienced or not. try getting with a local plasterer as a labourer and work from there. where are you based?

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is a complete career change just hope it doesn't come back to bite me :). I am not to far from Dartford I will appreciate your advice and hopefully something will materialise from taking it.

i dont want to be a complete stick in the mud but i dont care anyway so hear goes ..........this is based on my personell experience and is my opinion only
a lad has come from college has completed his nvq and is working for the firm i currently work for, i know all the lads there and obviously were talking about if he's better than a lad straight off the street, on a positive note he can hold a trowel the right way round and can wave it around the wall in the correct general direction ............................and thats where it ends im afraid he's on £35 per day and its pretty fcucking obvious you still need to start from day one with him

Hello and welcome....

you can rely on this forum to say what it is and I think spunky has summed it up....

You can try plastering if you like it carry on if you dont you can alway go back to accounts...

Its a tough game and it gets harder the older you get... look at spunky would you believe he is only 25 but he looks 65

Danny

im 32 and i still look 16 .........and ive got a small cock........and ive just wanked my dog off while he was asleep arrrrrrrrrrrrgh i cant keep it inside any longer :'(

spunky said:
im 32 and i still look 16 .........and ive got a small cock........and ive just wanked my dog off while he was asleep arrrrrrrrrrrrgh i cant keep it inside any longer :'(
Theres no way thats true. Youve got to be older than 32 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.