Mounded texture plaster difficulty

Members online

dennisb

I have a 1925 home that has an unusual mounded rolling texture of the plaster (hills and valleys of 5-6cm). I believe I was told it may have been applied as balls of plaster shaped onto the wall.The pics attempt to show the texture.

I am having windows replaced throughout the house. This plaster curves over the windows as the window trim casement. I am assuming the plaster is not going to fully survive the window replacement. Does anyone know how specialized this type of work is? I can't even find similar pics on line to come up with an accurate name. Having a tough time finding skilled plaster craftsman in my area of Grand Rapids, Michigan.
plaster.jpg
plaster2.jpg

Last edited:
If you pay my travel and expenses and hook me up with some local milfs i would be more than happy to sort it out for you.(y)

Looks similar to farm house type effect, bordering on Spanish plaster effect, one is obtained by using a gauging trowel the other with a flat trowel, a closer picture would determine the correct way to remedy your problem

Don’t look like it’s been touched since 1925 furniture still from that era as well

The winner of the Xmas bonus ball can go into the draw to go to Michigan ,cowboys a plenty ,you’ll feel at home ,19 numbers available

Hard to see much from the pictures but it almost looks like they did a pebble dash technique and then painted it a dozen times. Going to be hard to match that. Have any close up of the texture?