Mp finish ?

Members online

DavePlastereruk

Basically just wondering what the stuff is like ?..hand applied and over plasterboard.
From what I've seen it seems like it's the same as multi but just hangs about a lot longer .

Great gear used on good plasterboard. If the boarding is wank then use board finish

Basically just wondering what the stuff is like ?..hand applied and over plasterboard.
From what I've seen it seems like it's the same as multi but just hangs about a lot longer .

ive used it house bashing for a few years.
in the winter could be up to 4 hour sets !!
try mixing it first.. set up then run whisk back through it.
should knock an hour off your sets.

Hi Dave

I am Richard lord and work for Knauf. I do not look after the plaster products, but can I suggest that you give Knauf a call on 01795424499 and ask to talk to on eof the Knauf technical Instructors for advise, then has for Sales to find a local stockiest.

Data sheets and info on performance are on the Knauf Website ( http://www.knauf.co.uk/product-data-sheets - search for plasters and MP Finish ) and printed on the bags as well.

Good honest comment above

Give it a try

Good Luck

Richard
Knauf
rlord@knauf.co.uk